What are Permanent Cosmetics?The application of permanent cosmetics is a process of applying micro insertions of hypoallergenic pigments to the upper section of the dermal layer of skin. This then creates a shadow of colour giving the appearance of make up 24/7.
The result can be as subtle or dramatic as you wish, to create a look that enhances your natural beauty or to boost confidence where certain facial features need a helping hand.
Permanent cosmetics are another form of tattooing and is used for the application of:
A full lip colour
Permanent cosmetics are also referred to in the industry as:
- Permanent Make up
- Semi Permanent Make up
- Intradermal cosmetics
- Cosmetic tattooing
Who Chooses Permanent Cosmetics?In my experience, Clients are turning to permanent cosmetics for both cosmetic and medical reasons. For example:
- Those with sparse on non-existent eyebrows as a result of over tweezing, alopecia or receiving chemotherapy treatments
- Clients with poor eyesight, or an unsteady hand who have difficult in applying Make-up effectively
- Sporty clients who want to look great but don't want to wear conventional make-up
- Busy clients who just don't have enough hours in the day, and desire the freedom from daily make-up application.
- Those clients who want to look good all day, every day
- Contact lens users
- Those seeking to correct asymmetrical facial features.
What can be achieved?
- Small eyes can be made to look bigger,
- Lashes appear thicker,
- Eye colour can be emphasised.
- Perfect brows can be created using specialist techniques ensuring the use of an eyebrow pencil is made a thing of the past!!
- Lips can be made fuller and shape can be corrected.
- Lips that have lost definition through the ageing process can be re-defined.